Build and improve the right tools necessary to continue feeding our planet through microbial engineering
As the microbial community continues to make breakthrough discoveries in the human microbiome, with advances in system-levels approach technology, there is a huge opportunity to redefine agricultural practice by manipulating bacteria in plants, soil and animals.
At the Microbiome AgBioTech Summit you will learn the key characteristics required in research and industrial development to translate a promising laboratory strain into a commercially viable product.
Featuring some of agriculture’s foremost innovators, the Microbiome AgBioTech Summit focused on five essential areas:
- Understand complex plant-microbiome communications to influence efficacy and stability of microbial based products
- Build discovery platforms to effectively transition between laboratory and farm application
- Integrate novel and cost effective technology for community identification and functionality analysis
- Discover creative solutions to advance the utility and viability of biostimulant and biocontrol agents.
- Outline successful formulation, delivery and regulatory frameworks to guarantee future development of microbial products